Do you operate your own website? Do you want to give your users the opportunity to convert YouTube videos to mp3 or mp4 files? We'll show you, how easy it is to insert our api into your website.
Our api offers you following services:
- Conversion of videos to mp3 or mp4 files
- Conversion of videos up to a length of 2 hours
- Conversion of videos which are blocked or not available in your or other countries (deleted videos can not be downloaded)
- Responsive design (the api readjustes to the right display size - whether the user is using the computer, mobile phone or tablet)
- The user is staying on your website and won't be forwarded to another website
- Dropbox integrated - the user is able to save the converted file directly into his dropbox account
- If you were using a forwarding service e.g. adfly, you'll be able to use it with our api aswell. (If you want to get more information about this feature you can send an e-mail to email@example.com)
Code example (iFrame API):
Code example (iFrame API with parameters):
Furthermore you can add 2 parameter to the iframe scr, so the conversion can start straight away (You can find a overview of the parameters below).
Code example (Button API)
The button api only works with parameters (youtube video id and format). If there are no parameters submitted it will automatically show an error message.
HTML version: file.html#YOUTUBE_VIDEO_ID|FORMAT
PHP version: file.php?v=YOUTUBE_VIDEO_ID&f=FORMAT
- YOUTUBE_VIDEO_ID must contain a valid 11 digits YouTube video id („KMU0tzLwhbE”)
- FORMAT must contain a 3 digits string containing „mp3” or „mp4”
- The parameters have to be separated by the symbol „|”